Hi there, this article is about best Brightening cream for hyperpigmentation.
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by sun exposure and inflammation.
Or other skin problems like acne and hormonal changed can produce hyperigmentation.
Unfortunately those with darker skin tone are more prone to hyperpigmentation, especially with excess sun exposure.
If you’ve been searching for a skin brightening cream that’s made for hyperpigmentation and you want the best, then you have just found it.
I’m going to tell you what the best skin whitener is, what to look for in a whitener and where you can buy it from at the best price.
If you landed on this post looking for A Review on Meladerm for Hyperpigmentation Cream, click here
What is Hyperpigmentation:
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by sun exposure, inflammation or other skin problems like acne and even hormonal changed can produce hyperigmentation.
Unfortunately those with dark skin tone are more prone to hyperpigmentation, especially with excess sun exposure.
What are skin lighteners?
Skin Lighteners comes in a many styles and forms, like cream, pills, lotions and even soaps. Some also use the term Skin brightening or skin bleaching.
Either way they all work the same way by reducing the skin’s melanin. The more melanin we have the darker our skin goes.
But on the other hand studies have shown that too much can be bad for us too, it depends on the color of your particular melanin
What to look for in a skin lightening cream that’s the best for hyperpigmentation
Always stay away from products that have any or all of these in their ingredients.
- Hydroquinone- Was the industry standard ingredient for all skin whiteners. Up until recent times hydroquinone was thought to be the safest and most effective treatment for hyperpigmentation.
- Research now suggestions that there may be some side effects associated with long term use of synthetic hydroquinone. Just recently the FDA also announced it may remove hydroquinone based products from store shelves.
- Mercury- one of the most dangerous ingredients to be used is found in a lot of imported skin lightening products.
- Mercury has been banned in the US in all skin lightening products but many still contain this very toxic chemical that is imported in.
- Steroids- A lot of imported skin lightening products have topical steroids in them too. Any topical steroids should not be used without the supervision of a medical professional.
- Improper use of steroid based products can lead to the thinning of treated skin, stretch marks, infection and other serious side effects.
Those 3 ingredients are so important I recommend to read that again.
There are many skin lightening creams and products on the market these days.
Just be careful and read the damn ingredients before purchasing to make sure you don’t get any of the bad stuff mentioned above.
The best and only way to make sure you get a legit skin brightening cream that is safe, made from natural extracts such as Mulberry, Licorice and Bearberry plants and doesn’t contain any of the nasty’s mentioned above, made for hyperpigmentation and made right here in the USA is Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream.
Melarem skin lightening cream for hyperpigmentation is the best cream for all your skin blemishes, uneven skin tone and acne scar treatment.