In this article I’m going to cover how to use Meladerm cream for hyperpigmentation & uneven skin tone. Some are saying that hyperpigmentation has become the new wrinkle.
In case you’re not quite sure, hyperpigmentation is essentially any area of darker discoloration on the body like sun spots, scars left in the wake of an acne breakout, or even uneven brown patches on your face.
Details of Meladerm Cream For Hyperpigmentation:
Hyperpigmentation is due from excessive melanin in the skin cells. It’s caused from various things like:
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Erythema ab igne – due to prolonged heat exposure, as for instance, over the lap when constantly using a laptop computer, or when a hot water pad or bottle is applied over a long period of time to some part of the body
- Melasma – darkening of skin over the forehead and cheeks, in pregnancy, or when using oral contraceptives
- Becker’s nevus
- Induced by medications such as minocycline, imipramine or amiodarone
- Endocrine disease such as Addison’s disease
- Accumulation of iron in the body, called hemochromatosis or ‘bronze diabetes’, associated with skin darkening in 9 of 10 patients. Due to melanocyte stimulation by metals.
- Tanning due to ultraviolet or sunlight exposure
- Other conditions such as age spots, acanthosis nigricans, and lentigines also cause darkening of the skin in specific places.
The best way to apply the cream is to squeeze a very small amount from the dispenser and them massage it into your skin until it is absorb.
Make sure you stay away from your eyes when applying the cream. Let it dry on your skin for at least ten minutes and after that you can proceed to add makeup, sun block or moisturizers.
If you have sensitive skin and are worried about any kind of Meladerm cream side effects, the best thing to do is use it on another part of your body like your arm or neck first. Do this for the first three days so that your skin can get use to it.
During this time, you may experience a bit of redness, peeling or blemish on the area that you put it on. However, this kind of reaction is normal and you can go ahead and continue to use the cream as recommended.
It is suggested that you stop using the cream if your skin is overly sensitive and gets really irritated to a severe degree.
Here’s a Step By Step Directions On How To Use Meladerm Cream For Hyperpigmentation
- For best results, apply the cream once in the morning and once at night
- For sensitive skin, first try on the either the arm or neck for 3 days
- Before applying moisturizers, sun block or makeup, let it dry for ten minutes
- Make sure you avoid contact with the eyes
- Use sun block that has an SFT of 30+
- After using the dispenser, store it in a cool dry place that is not in direct sunlight
- For long term use, it is recommended that you put the cream in the refrigerator
- Make sure that the lid is kept tight
- This product is not suitable for children under age 12, pregnant women or nursing women
Tanning devices and heavy sun exposure should be avoided. It is best to drink lots of water and make sure that you keep your skin moisturized.
Another thing that can help with rejuvenating your skin is by adding to your diet more greens and fruits as they are rich in antioxidants along with vitamin A, B, C and E. So there it is.
Now if you want desire brighter and healthier skin, follow these directions and you will be on your way.
Need to order Meladerm Skin Lightening Cream?